Home >  Forum Overview   > Forum Main

Looking for Job change
Abdul Gani
Asked a year ago
hi FriendsThanks for your help and support given for the request posted by me.Posting my request didn"t helped me out. I am stilling looking for a job.I have 15 years of experience in employee transport management and handled more than 4000 employees using employee transport in Chennai and Bangalore.Kindly help and support me for a job.Gani9841437071
thumb_up Like 0
Dalip Negi
Answered a year ago
Dear Abdul, We understand your requirement but this section is only for Q & A. Do please keep a tab on Industry Openings Section in the website or App. Regards
thumb_up Like 0
Abdul Gani
Answered a year ago
Dear Dalip Negi Thanks for your suggest. I have login from mobile app and laptop, but could not find the forum to raise our request in Industry Opening Section. Hence I have raised the request in Q & A forum. Need your guidance.
thumb_up Like 0
Sameer Saxena
Answered a year ago
Dear Abdul, we have a section of job opportunities where u can apply. GACS does not have a section wherein we can upload resume and seek opportunities. There are quite a few platforms outside GACS where this can be done.
thumb_up Like 1
Balram Jha
Answered a year ago
Hello, could you please share that platform. I"m Balram, ex military veteran, searching position for Administration Operations Manager, Property/ Estate Manager Security Serviliance and Loss Prevention Manager.
thumb_up Like 0
Abdul Gani
Answered a year ago
I have uploaded my resume here and as you say other platforms outside . You means to say - Naukri, indeed , glass door, shine and etc., I have applied in all
thumb_up Like 0
Abdul Gani
Answered a year ago
I have uploaded my resume here and as you say other platforms outside . You means to say - Naukri, indeed , glass door, shine and etc., I have applied in all
thumb_up Like 0
Abdul Gani
Answered a year ago
thumb_up Like 0
Tarun Sharma
Answered a year ago
abdul you may apply GACS job and opportunity platform. rest you have ample experience have faith something good will come to you..hope and passion is the key..all the best.
thumb_up Like 0
Maj Ajay Randhawa
Answered a year ago
It usually takes time to find a right fit. Don"t give up and be at it...Success is for sure but tests patience !
thumb_up Like 0
person
Add Comment