Home >  Forum Overview   > Forum Main

Saving Costs during lockdown
Ajay Singh
Asked a year ago
Hi All, what all steps have your organizations have taken to save on cost for running the business. For example, we"re delaying renewal of non-essential services {Cab, water, newspaper, contractual employees, etc.) by 03 months.
thumb_up Like 0
abhay Sharma
Answered a year ago
HI Ajay, We have communicated to all services which is not required during the lockdown. Besides negotiating with landlords for subsidized rent and parking , saving on Transport even if you pay only driver salaries, 30 to 40% savings on electricity, maintenance charges
thumb_up Like 0
Vivek Singh
Answered a year ago
Hi Ajay , Apart from above mentioned suggestions by the members, you can also ask your AMC vendors to give some discount on this quarter bill or ask them to extend the AMC period for the lockdown duration.
thumb_up Like 0
Tarun Sharma
Answered a year ago
Ajay, You have to work on AMC/PRI /Landlord apart of this Focous on electricity usage on daily trend. it will save loads of cost.
thumb_up Like 0
Sameer Saxena
Answered a year ago
AMC"s, Electricity, Consumables, CAM etc. are the areas where you can get advantages... look in the spend that you have and then link with usage... if the usage will be affected.. those are the places you can save on
thumb_up Like 0
Collin Pereira
Answered a year ago
Hi Ajay, I am not familiar with our app, so this is my first attempt to post anything on the group. Along with all fellow members suggested I think you need to check your reimbursement and travel conveyance spend thoroughly as the amount is
thumb_up Like 0
person
Add Comment