Home >  Forum Overview   > Forum Main

Covid 19 - Workplace Guidelines
Paras Kumar
Asked a year ago
Hi all,As the lock-down has been eased and many organisations are now planning to restart the office space from Mid May not with the full capacity, but at-least with 20-30% of staff, everyone would have made some guidelines for the workplace safety.Would be of great help if someone from the group can share the detailed guidelines for the reference of others either on the below mail id or on the whatsapp group. This will bring all corporate"s on the same page and would be really helpful in understanding the industry trend. My official ID is :paras.kumar1@thesmartcube.com
thumb_up Like 0
Dalip Negi
Answered a year ago
Dear Paras, GACS has published the guidelines which are already n place. The same can be accessed at https://www.gacs.world/CMS/whitepaperOverview (under the publication section). Trust this Helps !!!
thumb_up Like 2
Sameer Saxena
Answered a year ago
Paras, there are at least 3 which are published by GACS.. please use them
thumb_up Like 2
Paras Kumar
Answered a year ago
Thank you Sameer sir. Have found the link to the guidelines. Special thanks for GACS team for making it available for GACS members.
thumb_up Like 0
Ashutosh Tripathi
Answered 6 months ago
commendable ,piece of work done by sharing these guidelines for the GACS members, i was exponentially benefitted with the learning( used in my presentattion ro stakeholders), Thanks !
thumb_up Like 0
person
Add Comment