Real estate is "property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general. Also: the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings or housing." It is a legal term used in jurisdictions such as India, the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Pakistan, Australia, and New Zealand.
- − India might not yet boast of Bhurj Khalifa, Shanghai Tower or One World Centre but boasts of some of the smartest and most modern offices in the world
- − Focus increasingly on efficient, environment friendly and utilitarian structures
- − Vertical would draw on domain experts from the membership base to guide and advise the vertical
- − Vertical would collate information on latest trends and new technologies and publish reports to help members
- − It would also conduct paid audits and surveys for members at their request
- − Members can draw on vertical expertise to seek advice on projects
- − Vertical would vet and empanel pool of reputed consultants/architects/engineers/vendors to help members select suitable professionals for their projects